Sarah Lahbati accuses GMA boss’ daughter of corruption

STORIFY | Sarah Lahbati accuses GMA boss’ daughter of corruption | 
By Edwin P. Sallan, InterAksyon.com




Sarah Lahbati.

Actress Sarah Lahbati’s David versus Goliath battle against GMA-7 heated up on Monday morning after she took to Twitter and accused GMA executive Annette Gozon-Abrogar — daughter of GMA Network chief executive officer Felipe Gozon — of being in bed with ICONS management agency.
For the third time since she revealed her intention to leave for Switzerland and turn her back on her contract with GMA on January 2, she spoke her mind in a series of tweets.
This time, she said she was provoked by a one-sided story about her alleged misbehavior as a GMA contract star, which aired on Sunday by GMA talk show “Hot TV”.


Sarah Lahbati Tweet


  • SarahLahbati
    I saw the episode of Hot tv yesterday and I cried while watching how Gma made a one sided story about what's happening... It was clearly
  • SarahLahbati
    to sabotage me and to make them look clean. I was never asked or contacted by Hot TV about my side of the story. I never wanted to do this..
  • SarahLahbati
    it's not my character to tweet all of this, but people need to know the truth, pinalaki ako ng parents ko ng mabuti, hindi para apihin

  • SarahLahbati
    ng ganito, and to always stand by what's true. So here's the complete truth...
  • SarahLahbati
    ICONS is a talent management company that has nothing to do with Gma Network, it's not a subsidiary company of Gma Artist Center...
  • SarahLahbati
    there had been rumors for a long time that they work under the table for Gma artist center.
  • SarahLahbati
    Attorney Felipe Gozon our big boss, who I only have good words for, wanted to get to the bottom of this mess but didn't have proper evidence
  • SarahLahbati
    It became almost like a myth in the network. One day my mother & I was asked by Mrs. Annette Gozon Abrogar & Arsi Baltazar(artist center..
  • SarahLahbati
    head executives) to have a meeting with them regarding my career. When I arrived at our meeting place in Fridays Tomas Morato...
  • SarahLahbati
    I was shocked because they were convincing me to sign a contract w/ ICONS talent management that is headed by Mr. Bebong Munoz & Andrew Dee.
  • SarahLahbati
    They promised me projects and endorsements, I don't know why two top executives of the Artist Center wanted me to sign with another...
  • SarahLahbati
    management company and get another 15% from my salary. After giving us a copy of the contract, my mother and I said that we will think about
  • SarahLahbati
    the offer & we will also discuss it with my dad. My family declined the offer because we didn't know Bebong Munoz & Andrew Dee, plus the...
  • SarahLahbati
    deduction of 40 percent was too steep. Mrs. Anette Gozon Abrogar and Arsi Baltazar told me that a lot of artists from Gma Artist Center...
  • SarahLahbati
    already signed with the ICONS company and they will be prioritized so I should do the same.
  • SarahLahbati
    This is the reason why I signed a contract w/ Royal Artist (tita Annabelle Rama) dahil alam ko na Pwede mag pa co-manage w/ a different...
  • SarahLahbati
    company ang artists ng GMA. Because of double bookings & a messed up schedule & other unsolved issues, I needed proper management...
  • SarahLahbati
    & protection w/ my career, that's why I asked for tita Annabelle's help. After a few days I was asked by Gma to void my contract with...

    Source: 




  • -->

    Post a Comment

    0 Comments