The Leather Addict Fashionista Best Finds...


THE LEATHER ADDICT FASHIONISTA BEST FINDS…
All about Leather and Tannery








Eversince I have been invited to The Tannery event, I could not contain my excitement and even brought along my Fashion Designer friend who is a leather addict. He knows how to spot genuine leathers so I made sure he was with me on the day of the event.





So, twas the day and I dressed up (as usual) and made sure my outfit pass the taste of my FD buddy. The store was just in Tiendesitas so I drove to also hone my skill being a beginner driver. As I entered the shop, I smelled leather and for someone who has a “thing” for bags and leathers, I panicked and wanted to bring all of the items home. I toured The Tannery scrutinizing each and every items my hand picked and found all good finds there is. Considering the genuineness of the bags and other items, it is surprising to find that the cost is very reasonable for its worth. Below are the photos taken at the shop. Hope you’d spot your best finds, readers!

\





The Tannery Trivia


               tannery is a term for a place where the “skins” are processed to produce leather, which is more durable and less susceptible to decomposition.

The Tannery came from a long line of leather makers, the Hermosos of Bulacan. The family started the craft of leathermaking since 1901 and has been exporting their product since 2007.

Their products are composed of bags, accessories and belts primarily. They also accept customization to design products to your liking. Aside from that, they also do monogram and alteration service to add a more personal touch by embossing letters. The price may vary from Php 200.00 for 3-7 letters or as much as Php 400.00 for 7-15 letters and the lead time is 7 working days. When you buy their product, they can also provide warranty on services depending on the damage. So, what are you waiting for Leather addicts? Be fashionable at a very affordable cost with genuine leather that is rarely found in the market.

Hope to see you on their pop-up sale event happening on June 20th and 21st at Lev 1 Building A Tiendesitas. Please do not forget to follow them on IG @thetannerymanila and hashtag #popupsale #tannedinmanila and #thetannerymanila.




You may also check, www.dalyasthoughts.blogspot.com





Connect with us:

For your comment or opinion and invitation, you may email us at kahitanodito@gmail.com or add me on twitter / @akosiarnel and IG / @arbautista.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/kahitanodito - Promo and events
                 www.facebook.com/arnel.escapade - event activities

Twitter: www.twitter.com/akosiarnel
            www.twitter.com/kahitanodito - promo and events



Post a Comment

0 Comments