Long Weekend Coffee is Perfect Place!

I'm a freelance creative designer / online digital marketer / co-owner of Forky Philippines. Since I'm always on the go dapat yung place na aking pag-i-stay-an ay maayos at pwede magwork. After 10,000 years I found Long Weekend Coffee in Lamuan, Marikina City. This place is a perfect place for a freelancer like me because they have a good internet connection and cozy ambiance plus masarap at affordable food.

Aside from coffee, they have all-day breakfast which you really enjoy kasi masarap. Here's my ratings: the first choice is Classic Bangsilog, 2nd is Lucban Longanisa, 3rd is Pork Adobo Flakes and 4th is beef tapa. 'Yan ang lagi kong order kapag nagwowork ako long weekend.

Ito rin ang place namin kapag may meeting kami sa forkyph. If you have a chance to visit Marikina City, don't forget to visit this cozy place at highly recommended din ang Cafe Americano nila.

Cafe Americano from Long Weekend Coffee


Post a Comment

0 Comments